Monday, October 8, 2007

Maybe a good thing???

Hey everyone a little bit has happened again. Saw an ad in the paper again and faxed my resume and low and behold got another job interview. This one is with a law firm in Opelousas and if the pay isn't right then I'm going to turn them down right from the start. I just looked them up on the website called lawyers.com and I LOVE THE HOURS!!! Compared to the last place I would go in an hour later but only work 1/2 an hour longer except Fridays they close even earlier!! I'm trying to not get anxious about it but this might be a good job for me.
OK enough about jobs searching. Aubrey is in a very bad stage right now. All she wants is to be held in somebody (preferably mine) arms. She also doesn't want to stay home (can't blame her though if her poppa isn't here it isn't as much fun). She lets me know this by putting her arm through one of her pails and waving bye bye and says go bye bye. So cute but makes me feel bad bc she doesn't want to be here with me.
Guess that all for know curious minds. Bye

No comments: